Monday, January 14, 2008

Berjaya Hills, Bukit Tinggi : Rabbit Park

Went to Bukit Tinggi recently. This would be my second trip in 6 month going there. Somehow had the urge to go up there for spin.

Berjaya Hills, Bukit Tinggi is sited 2,700-3,500 feet above sea level, approximately 40 mins drive away from KL and about 10km off the East-West Karak Highway. Its many attractions includes Colmar Tropicale - a French Themed Resort, Berjaya Hills Golf & Country Club, Japanese Village and the Rabbit & Deer Farm.



Our first stop was the Rabbit Park. Its pretty easy to spot, just look for a pretty large open door car park on the left hand side of the road as you go up the hill. Just follow the signboard towards Berjaya Hills Golf & Country Club.

You will see this big signboard as you come near the Rabbit Park


This small convenient store doubles up as the ticketing counter. You can buy the tickets for the rabbit park here. Don't forget to buy rabbit feed for those adorable rabbits!

It was only after reviewing this picture that I saw this girl posing for my camera!


Smile!!


This is the open area in which the rabbits are allowed to roam around. The rabbits are pretty tame, most will allow you to carry them and feed them.

I was a bit surprised this trip as the numbers of rabbits was so much less then my last trip. The rabbits used to fill all corners of the compound. This time its pretty sporadic. Somehow I had this strange feeling that this may not be a Rabbit Park but a Rabbit FARM (I really hope not!)


This is the caged section of the park. I guess these rabbit are a bit too young to be let loose to the open area.


And of course, pictures of the cute and adorable rabbits.
Feed me! Feed me! Feed me!


This one reminds me of the Duracell Rabbit for some odd reason.

That's all for now
Next: Colmar Tropicale (French Village) and Botanical Garden



6 comments:

haan said...

ate any rabbit meat there? :)

Chee Hoe said...

Nope, never eaten rabbit meat all my life. I am considered an adventurous eater but somehow cannot find the heart to eat rabbits.

Strange but true

Twiggy said...

BUNNIES!!!! I LOOOVE BUNNIES!!!

Chee Hoe said...

Twiggy,
Another rabbit lover eh

Anonymous said...

i just went there last week.. there is a nice place.. i will go there again photo of bukit tinggi rabbit park

Chee Hoe said...

Didn't go back there since my last trip. May go there again next year