Monday, January 28, 2008

My day at the office.

A patient lady came in to my practice today.

Patient : Selamat patang
Me : Selamat petang
Patient : Saya nak check mata, boleh?
Me : Boleh kak no problem. Sila duduk disini.
Patient : Hmm.... boleh tumpang tanya. Umur Encik berapa tahun?
Me : (A bit shy lah... the girl hitting at me ka?) Umm.... baru 29 lebih.
Patient : Saya baru 27.... you panggil kak buat ape?
Me : ...............................

Sound Effects : Kuang kuang kuang kuang

I am not young anymore afterall............

7 comments:

Carmen WenWeN said...

wahahhaah!!! ABANG umur berapa? Panggil ADIK ya? SIla panggil aku ADIK ya ABANG!! HAHA..oh sepatutnya encik?? 29 lebih sepatutnya encik lar!! hahahah!! LMAO!!

Dalicia said...

i guess she's interested in you :)

Chee Hoe said...

Wen,
Yeah, should have said cik but was a bit too quick with my words. Ended up with a red face instead..lol

Dalicia,
Hmm... maybe :O

Unknown said...

muahahahahhaha.... see la.. make ppl sound old with kak... haha

Chee Hoe said...

It was a slip of the tongue. Didn't know her reaction was so fast... haha

Anonymous said...

yalor, i so annoyed also ppl also call me kakak. one time we went makan, a waitress call us anty lagi la teruk.

Chee Hoe said...

Jane,
She is a young girl izzit? So far I am lucky not to be called uncle yet... hehe