Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Paddington House of Pancake, The Curve

Had lunch with A and H last Sunday at the curve. I suggested we try out Paddington House of Pancakes at the Curve as the Penang place that they suggested was full.

This would be my second time eating there.


For those that have yet to eat there, I can only promise you one thing. The moment you open up the menu, it would take you a long time to choose what to eat. There is 138 or 168 pancake dishes (getting old... can't remember) to choose from. It range from appetizer, salad, pasta, meat, burgers,sausages & desserts.

Generally the portions are pretty big and filling.

Paddington House of Pancakes @ The Curve
Unit 142, 1st Floor The Curve, 6 Jalan PJU 7/3, Mutiara Damansara, 47800 Petaling Jaya
Tel : 03 7726 2382

Give them a try!

2 comments:

Dalicia said...

so many choices of pancakes! my goodness!

Chee Hoe said...

Yeah, it would take me a loooong time to sample most of the choices of pancake there.